If your teen/tween is struggling with more than just the normal teen load and it’s beginning to overburden them, Root to Rise is here to help. Root to Rise is an 8-week long program designed for great teens and tweens who are, for any of a number of reasons, struggling harder than they need to during adolescence. If your teen is:
Supporting teens in aspects of daily life as well as addressing more challenging issues like anxiety and depression
- Moody or withdrawn
- Struggling with organization, time management, and schoolwork
- Feeling anxious and struggling with perfectionism
- Dealing with a life-altering event like a divorce, death, older sibling moving away to college, or a new family member
- Needing or wanting consistency and routine
- Benefits from one-on-one support
Root to Rise is the perfect option!
The Root to Rise Program includes:Schedule a complimentary discovery call!
- Intake conference with parents
- Intake conference with teen/tween
- Customized 8-week plan for your child
- 14 one-on-one sessions (45-60 min) for teen/tween
- 2 parent meetings
- Available to connect with school counselor/therapist/etc.
- Text support